My Journey to Kokomansion...

05:08 / Posted by Le'Blanc /

Hi Everyone
As you can all recall, I was the bad chick in Kokomansion.*wink*

But to recall back my Koko mansion memoir.. It occurred to me that, not everyone know the otherside of me and that I was only playing acting as I was instructed..and after Kokomansion. Speculations are still going around about how I got into the house at the last moment..

Let me share with you. How, when and where my Journey to Kokomansion started and life after the house...

I was working as a Ticketing Consultant shortly after completion of my Tourism Course... I was at work that faithful day when my friend Jenny called me and asked me "Isi do you know about kokomansion? Just as I picked up her call. 'And I queried "What is that?" She said is a hot reality show that is buzzing in Lagos now. And they needed a girl to go into the house as soon as possible. And that she could not think of another person to pull off that role than me..**laughs**
I was like okay.. Before I could blink, everything went so fast..I got a call from Ibstv representatives in London requesting a meeting with me.I also spoke with the producer in Nigeria.In a nutshell, I was already airbound to LAGOS..

I arrived in Lagos on a friday night and was to go into the house on a sunday.. A press interview was schedule for Saturday afternoon..Hmm..
As soon as it hit d news that a new kokolet is coming into the house my whole life turned around..lol...I was asked to deactivate my facebook account..I was not allowed to make any more contact with the outside world from that moment on...

Then the d-day arrived, I entered the house and met the other girls. After make making myself comfortable. I took charge of the room. A shortwhile later, I met the host of the show for the first time..The KOKOMASTER himself DBANJ..And I was introduced to him as the new kokolet.
In the evening, it was time for me to go in, then all my nerves broked loose..*lol*..
When I got into the house, the six beautiful girls with different personality and backgrounds were shocked with my presence. And at first I was afraid but I quickly shrugged it off. As I was already anticipating the worst anyway and was ready to bring anyone down who stepped on my toe..(*laughs* meanwhile I'm a softie o)..
I could see in the girls reaction that they were really shocked to say the least. As they never expected to see a new rival in the house at the very last minute...

Chidinma welcomed me well, she helped me settled in, while the other girls were still laid back from the shock of seeing a new kokolet..
Permit me to digress. The week continued in which you all know how the first two days was for me..It was hard, I had confrontation with my fellow mates...Goosh and I almost lost it..This were the girls that did not offend me but my roleplay was to react hard and push them hard for them to bring out their true character's..I had to be strong and not allow them see my weakness too, they had to believe that
I was in the house to fight for the 5million naira cashprize and the brand new car too..

When I lost my courage in the house was my fight with Rita..Goosh it was so hard for me..I cried in secret after the fight..And when I saw her crying.. I secretely yearn to hug her and apologise and confessed to her that I'm just acting but I could not. I felt really bad after our fight..


I had to play my part in different character in front of the girls and to the world.. Despite the fact I do not like cooking and washing dishes, but note I can cook and clean. I'm not a spoilt brat..
So to cut the story short. Shona a.k.a small devil threw me off my feet when she put a frog on my head. I'm scared of creepy stuffs..**crying*.. It took me a litle while to forgive her but today she is one of my sweetheart's.
I heard alot of negativity from people while in the house and after the house which I turned my back against totally..I received mails for days from people trying to say all sorts of things about me, but it actually made me stronger. I'm the kind of girl who totally care less about what people think, I did not allow it break me down rather I turned it into making it a new way of selling my image...

I was brought into the house to make the girls show their true character, my role was to push them to the edge, because is not how a woman handle herself in a good situation that makes her an ideal woman, is how she reacts in a bad situation and when pushed to the wall..In my opinion my six girls (Shona,Chimwe,Lizzy,Rita,Chidinma,Bola) are my ideal women.