Ladies,Jealousy Will Get You Nowhere....

13:49 / Posted by Le'Blanc /

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about females in my 25 years on this planet it’s that they can be the most jealous creatures on earth. Let me give you the perfect example. Have you ever seen a group of like 4 or 5 females crowded around a television watching a red carpet show that precedes a major award show?




Inevitably there will be comments like “ugh, she looks horrible” or “I can’t believe she wore that.” This, gentlemen is the essence of jealousy. Why? Because 99% of the time this group will be referring to an actress that is smokin’ hot. Um, yeah. Ladies, you’ll never look like her so rather than admit to jealousy you have to badmouth these women?



I’m not saying all females are like that but I guarantee you that at some point in their lives a woman will be annoyingly jealous of another, no matter how hot they are.


Especially among friends..If one of your friends have got a caring and loving boyfriend, then you will see ladies looking for an excuse to tell their friend, 5 reason she most dump him because he doesn't deserve her..Especially among the blacks, when we see our fellow women are climbing up to success, archieving remarkable goals, we start by back biting, saying all sort of negative things about the person..Not knowing God time is the best, according to a friend of mine Miss Ebun Olujobi.
Has it occurred to you guys that the more you try to bring them down, the more they climb higher and succeed in every area of their lifes??? While you are still at the same spot...(*giggles*) I have got a song I love so much from "Timaya-Carry Cutlass".

Some friends(Hmmm.. I'd say FRENEMIES ) we keep are envious but we wont realise it on time before is too late.. You most have noticed you have got a friend who has this nasty way of bringing up really embarrassing/unflattering/inappropriate stories in front of your boyfriend/husband and keeps going on about them, even if you try to change the subject."

Some just cant stand the fact that every being is created differently and everyone has his or her destiny predicted, they go out their way to do every thing to be like you.. “What is so fascinating is how little regard women have for what rightfully belongs to another woman, be it her job, her husband

It’s been an unprecedented and unexpected part of how women treat one another.Instead of envying what another woman has, look at what you have.

We have to understand that we are not twins with our friends, and not everything our co-workers and good friends achieve is what will work for us as well.”

Women face a lot of obstacles in the world, from societal expectations to raising families to making a mark in the world to discovering what makes them happy and satisfied. Instead of looking at fellow females as competition, women need to bond together in the spirit of that fairy-tale sisterhood, accordingly.

The first step is recognizing who you are and what your goals are. Recognize the rivalry within you. Set it aside. And move beyond.


"In general, I just have women in my life that I love and love to hang out with. I'm not friends with chicks who annoy me or make me feel bad about myself. I have always believed that "True friends bring out the best in each other", and I try to follow that. When my friends are happy, I am happy for them and if otherwise, I'd be a shoulder to lean on when in need.

Life is too short to be busy-bodying or bad mouthing people about. You can utilize those times to create tangible and resourceful thing in your life that will be meaningful.

Lets get rid of JEALOUSY and move beyond..

Le'Blanc

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 18 May 2010 at 15:35

you are very right, women are always envious of each other. Constructive criticism could have better rather than being spiteful.

Post a Comment