A SON OF THE SOIL...YOUR MEMORIES LINGER'S ON IN OUR HEART'S...

11:13 / Posted by Le'Blanc /


A boy died on the 22nd of April.




Olaitan Olaonipekun… died today.



Funny how death strangely makes you feel close to a person.



I never met you, but I loved you as a talented person. I loved your voice and the music you made.



News of your death hit me and my family bad.



Heaven is truly a blessed zone as it is a habor for the beautiful and talented minds who have left earth.



Now they have an original African star up there.



Bet they made you a throne to sit.



We miss you already, we miss you a lot.



I shed a tear, but then I heard your song “If I die”.



Obeying your words, we will now celebrate you. No more tears Ola.



God isn’t so cruel as to take you just when you were reaping the fruit of your struggles.



You were probably in too much pain and He decided to make you rest.



No judgement passed on how and why the accident happened. The Lord has all answers and I respect Him too much to question.



The same God gave you the voice with which you touched us with and will now all remember you by.

Your undeniable talent will be praised by all.



Sleep well Great Son...



P.s Not sure the dead see things we do, but I really hope you see this and smile up in heaven, saying hahaha, its your boi, DAGRIN!!


Notes by Elizabeth kokoeka Etim..

1 comments:

Comment by D.E.E.L.A.M.I on 25 April 2010 at 12:03

Well said...May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Post a Comment